My take on Stuffed chicken/Ala kiev.🍗
- 2kgs Chicken fillets(18 -16 pcs)
- Flatten the fillets first with a stake hammer.
(Marinate for Chicken 1hr)
- Black pepper (according to taste).
- Salt (according to taste).
- Red chilli powder (according to taste).
- Ginger garlic paste 1 1/2 tbs flat of each.
- 1/2 cup Butter Milk.
To make buttermilk,
(I take 1/2cup milk add a dash of vinegar don’t stir let it set for 5mins it will get lumpy and your buttermilk is Ready!!).
- Mayonnaise 2-3 tbs.
- Mozzarella cheese 100g.
- Butter unsalted 100g.
- Salt to taste.
- Pepper to taste.
- 8-9 Green chilli medium size chopped.
Combine the above mentioned filling ingredients in a grinder/mixer.
Later add in a Handful of finely chopped.
- Fresh Coriander leaves.
Mix again by hand, Place it in a bowl n let it set in the freezer. (Its easier to work with when frozen).
This filling will be around 1cup.
I use around half of it for stuffing the chicken; According to the size of each fillet, how much one piece can hold while wrapping.
- Bread crumbs / Panko.
- 2-3 Beaten raw eggs.
- 1/2 cup flour.
- Sharp ended toothpicks (to secure).
- 3/4 cup of milk
- +1/4 of 200g cheddar cheese
- +Rest of the remaining filling
- 1-2 chopped green chilli
- Salt & pepper to taste
Cook the sauce until it thickens a little.
- Marinate the chicken with the given ingredients for one hour.
- Combine the ingredients for the put in the freezer to chill until hard.
- Prepare your work station for wrapping & coating the chicken.
Dust some flour on to a steel tray. Lay out the chicken fillet, add a tsp or more of the filling in the centre wrap it up secure with 1 or 2 toothpicks. Now first coat in flour then in beaten eggs and in the end toss & shake in a bag full of breadcrumbs. This way the bread crumbs stick evenly all around. Prepare all pieces in same manner refrigerate for a few hours.
- Shallow Fry them in 2cm full frying pano on a medium flame.
I hope i made it easy for you all.